Sidor

tisdag 29 januari 2013

My blanket!

Finally, my crocheted blanket is finished.
I started it in the summer of 2010 when visiting my daughter when she was working in Crete.
And now it is finished and I am so pleased with it!
There is 234 squares in the blanket. Phew!
I have used Delight, a sockyarn from Garnstudio. It is much better for blankets than socks I think.
I have taken the photos outside in the snow to get all the light I could in the photos.
 My DS1 says it has holes in it so it can`t be warm, so it is all mine in the sofa.
Did I tell you how pleased I am!




7 kommentarer:

Myggan sa...

Så himla superfin! Den kan du verkligen vara stolt över.
/Anna

Valspierssews sa...

Wow! This is beautiful. I love those colours.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting sa...

Absolutely stunning!

Unknown sa...

This is beautiful, I love the photos of it in the snow, makes you want to cuddle up into it.

Stickstugan sa...

Pläden blev jättefin. Har du virkat enbart stolpar runt? Jag är nyfiken på din ruta, hur du har gjort, eftersom det är så roligt att prova på något man inte gjort förr.
Lotta

Ullfull sa...

Wow, vilket jobb och så snygg!!/Kram Anita

wish2stitch sa...

Your crochet blanket is Beautiful!The colours are gorgeous and it looks so warm. Well done.