Sidor

söndag 8 september 2013

Friday Night With Friends - September

Friday night I was sewing along with friends all over the world thanks to Cheryll who organize it all for us. Even if she is in China at the moment!
I was sewing a paper pieced Kokako, a bird from New Zealand, and when I was sewing the different parts together today and almost had finished it, BANG, I have to do some unsewing before I can finish it.
Perhaps I'll do that tonight because now I'm heading out for the sun. So I won't even show you anything of it.
We still have summer right now but the forecast says it's going to rain on tuesday. You know I don't like that.

1 kommentar:

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting sa...

Looking forward to seeing your New Zealand bird. Sounds like a productive night.