Sidor

fredag 31 mars 2017

OPAM - March

Sorry for a photo heavy post.
In this shawl - Nurmilintu by Heidi Alander - I've used only 50grams of Blackhill Alpaca.
As usual I went to the quiltretreat in Fegen and managed to sew a pincushion
and a toiletry bag for me
I love that fabric! This is what it looks like when opened
For a friends birthday I made two pot holders
For my dear cousin I made a toiletry bag just like mine (other colours obviously)
A lunch bag, (are you still with me)
two mug rugs
a table mat
and two bread baskets
Socks for me, and we still need a bit of warmth

and last but certainly not least, a slipover for my DGS


And that's it for March.










6 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

WOW sew many amazing finishes Ulla...love the toiletry bags ... the shawl looks sew deleicate. And like the fabrics you used for the lunch bag, mug rugs and pot holders....
Oh how cute is very dear GS....

Catarina C sa...

Du har verkligen varit flitig, jättefina saker du har sytt och stickat!

Anthea sa...

Wow Carin, you've been so busy! The shawl is so delicate, well done on all your other projects! x

wish2stitch sa...

You've been so busy! So many beautiful projects, well done.

Anonym sa...

Hi Carin,lots of wonderful projects you have made,well done and how cute is your little man xx

Anonym sa...

Lovely table runner...what a cutey

ตารางคะแนนพรีเมียร์ลีก