Sidor

lördag 21 februari 2015

FNSI

Friday night I was sewing with Wendy and lots of other gals during the FNSI. Thank you Wendy for having us all over, the bikkies were great! Do go check out what everyone else was doing!

For Christmas I made my DM a cushion for her kitchen sofa, she liked it so much so I was going to make her another. It all went well, or so I thought, until I was going to sew the six disappering four patches together. SIGH! yes a very big sigh!
Do you see my mistake?
The two blocks on the left I had cut previously and I DID measure before I cut the rest of them, BUT not good enough obviously! So I stopped there and didn't even have any energy left for my knitting. I hope I have fabric enough to make four new ones.
This is the cushion I made for Mum before.

7 kommentarer:

Karen's Korner sa...

How frustrating. Nice colour combination.

Raewyn sa...

What a shame your cutting didn't work out...your Mum's one looks great!

Käthe sa...

Hi,
lovely work !
Best wishes
Käthe

Janet sa...

It is a lovely cushion. I hope you are able to fix the mistake.

Michelle sa...

Sorry you had such troubles. I think we all have our turn at some point. I know I've had my share. At any rate, I think the colors are fabulous.

Josie sa...

Oh Carin... hope you have enough fabric to remake those blocks. The first cushion is beautiful. |It's a shame the little faux pas spoiled your enjoyment of the evening..... xxx

Carin sa...

Your cushion is lovely !