Sidor

måndag 9 februari 2015

FNwF

Friday night I met with blogging friends in the cyber world, all THANKS to Cheryll!
Check out what everyone else was doing HERE!

I was working on a block for a friend in the QBSA. I won't show more because I want it to be at least a tiny bit of surprice. And I guess it will be because it turned out to be more than 13" so I have to make it again.

Today we've had the pleasure to see the sun and when I found a place away from the very cold wind I could feel the sun warming up my face. I guess there's hope of spring coming, at least the sun along with hard winds are melting the snow away.
Let's just hope we won't get any more snow this season!


7 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi Carin the snow looks fantastic,we dont get snow like that here,you had a good FNSI

Raewyn sa...

Nice to join in sewing with you Carin. The snow is beutiful even if it is so cold!

wish2stitch sa...

I hope you get to experience some warmer Spring weather soon.

Ullfull sa...

Åh vilket jobb!!/ Looking great!/ Hugs

kiwikid sa...

Your block looks interesting...as Shez says your snow looks wonderful we never see that in out part of the world!

Cheryll sa...

I was nice to have your company at FNwF
but you can keep your snow...lol... as that means it's stays summer here. xox

Katherine sa...

Gorgeous fabrics for your friends block. Love the pic of the snow! We are going to be around 40oC again today and till at least Monday.