Sidor

torsdag 1 december 2016

I am here

I have joined both Cheryll for the FNwF and Wendy for the FNSI, and have sewn a lot but it has all been secrets for the swaps I'm in so still can't show anything.
But I've made a quilt for Ossian that I'm very pleased with and he likes to look at everything on it.

I almost forgot about the cosmetic bag I made for my niece
and the raggsocks I knitted for my DS2

On Sunday we celebrated the 1st of advent
And this coming Friday it is FNwF and I'm joining Cheryll again.
 I will end with yet another pic from a couple of days ago.




4 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Oh your little GS is sew cute and his quilt is gorgeous too!!

Cheryll sa...

NiCe projects Carin...xox

Quilting Chemist (Danette) sa...

He's adorable! pretty quilt and Love the socks - great colors.

FlashinScissors sa...

Cute GS Carin! Love the quilt and the socks - super colours.
Barbara