Sidor

onsdag 1 november 2017

OPAM - October

If it wasn’t for Peg and Kris who organises the OPAM every month and keeps us on track I wouldn’t be organised at all!
My tally for October is 4.

First out is a Stash and Dash, pattern from byAnnie.



I’ve made another baby nest for my niece’s baby girl called Elly. She’s such a cutie!

For me I’ve knitted a TegnaSweater, a bit longer than the original, the yarn is Cash cotton from Garnudsalg.





Then I took a mystery workshop at Tyger&Ting. It turned out to be a table runner and I’m so pleased with it!

As usual I’ll end with my DGS


Sorry about the one that didn’t work last time! 


3 kommentarer:

Seema Singh sa...

Thanks for sharing such a Post!

Canon Printer Support Phone Number USA
HP Printer Support Toll-Free Number
Epson Printer Support USA
Canon Printer Customer Service Phone Number USA
Epson Printer Tech Support Phone Number

Learn online sa...

thanks for sharing this wonderful article. We are providing best roadrunner customer care support, roadrunner helpline, Contact roadrunner how to contact roadrunner Support

Unknown sa...

Beautiful cushions, of course, it's really fun to give such a beautiful gift!

Baccarat Online