Sidor

måndag 29 oktober 2012

Habo

I can't believe it's more than a week since I got home from Habo. But it's been a really hectic one.
I did have a great time with friends and just enjoying the time away.
I finished my socks
and started my Rams and yowes, it will sure take some time to knit but will look the best when finished.
And I dyed some yarn with Jeaba colours.
It was hard to see what colour it would be when finished but I think they turned out quite ok.

 This is where I spent most of the time
THANKS a lot to Anna and Carin (yes they are twin sister) and their daughters who helped out in the kitchen!
When I got home I had to start a Boxy after I had seen Anitas. Don't have a lot to do at all!

October Finishes



1 kommentar:

Myggan sa...

Tack själv! Utan alla fina deltagare så skulle det inte bli nåt event. =)
Vad härliga dina nystan blev.
/Anna