Sidor

måndag 21 juli 2014

FNSI

A few weeks ago I signed up for the 2014 Designer Mystery BOM over at Fat Quarter's. I think I got hold of the very last one, and now I've got the first 2 blocks. I love the fabrics!
That was what my intention was to sew on for FNSI organised by Wendy. Go check out what everyone else was working on HERE.
The weather was too nice to be getting inside, and suddenly the phone rings and I'm invited to a barbeque. Well, what would you have done? I went to the barbeque!
Saturday morning I started cutting the fabrics but I'm sorry to say I haven't sewn a stitch. I've spent all weekend in the lake (could have) taking long swims and spent the rest of the time outside. Actually doing some knitting before it got too warm.
I have had the best of weekends and only have one more week to work before my holiday. Yay!

7 kommentarer:

wish2stitch sa...

Your new BOM looks lovely. Looking forward to seeing your progress

FloS sa...

This is a grew pattern ! I hope to see your progresses soon !
Florence

FloS sa...

a great pattern!
Florence

debbie sa...

That looks like a very nice pattern and the colours are gorgeous. xx debbie

Cath sa...

I would have gone to the BBQ! Looking forward to seeing how how new BOM progresses though.

Fiona sa...

those are lovely blocks and they will wait for you when the weather is not so great!
Hugz

Rosie sa...

Sometimes you just have to do other things. I often take my stitching along and get a bit done. Best of both worlds.