Sidor

söndag 18 december 2016

Friday night

Friday night I joined Wendy for the last FNSI of the year. Thank you Wendy for having us all!
I didn't spend a lot of time in front of my sewing machine and it is all secret sewing, so can't show anything here.
But I'm knitting an Advent Mystery sock that I can show
I don't think I will finish them before Christmas but that doesn't matter, they do look nice so far.

I promised to show you what was in the parcel from Susan and here it is

2 balls of the softest wool and just my colour too, and the ornament is the most beautiful little bird with a tiny bell. I love it, Thank you Susan!
 Can't wait to open the main gift on Christmas¨Day!

These are the gifts I sent to Fiona in the SSCS swap arranged by Chookyblue
This is the ornament to hang in the Christmas tree.

.


4 kommentarer:

Sheila sa...

The sock looks beautiful , cant wait to see yoh finish it . Cute ornament both recieved and sent . Merry Christmas to you and your family.

FloS sa...

Both little ornaments are lovely !
Florence

Chookyblue...... sa...

cute little ornament your sent in the swap............

Peter Crop sa...

Many Thanks for the shared this informative and interesting post with me.
Friv2 Games 2020 |Kizi Games 2020| Blog Games 2020 | Chompers 2020