Sidor

fredag 10 januari 2014

It's time to take the pledge!

Swap Mama Cheryll invites everyone who wants to  participate in her swaps to take the pledge, and of course I will!
MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE

                                                      I Carin will try my utmost...
·                                                            To always swap on time.
·                                           To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.
·                                    To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.
·                           To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.
·                                                    To communicate when it’s required.
·                                           To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.
·                                         To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.

                                                    This I sewomly pledge....


Cheryll is also hosting the FNSI that takes part tonight. It's not too late to pop over and sign up for it.








Inga kommentarer: