Sidor

måndag 13 januari 2014

My Friday night..

was spent with friends from all over the world because I joined with Cheryll and all the other lovely ladies in FNWF. Go here and check out what they all where doing.
I started out with making a Ohio star for a swap, can't show that just yet.

Then I turned to my hexies for a while.

After that I was knitting for the rest of the evening. I've joined the UFO blir FO under 2014 (UFO become FO during 2014). And for January I'm knitting on my Caramel. This is how far I've come.




4 kommentarer:

Melanie sa...

Looks like you had a very busy evening. x

Sooli sa...

Busy, busy, busy!

Helen sa...

Looks as if you had a very busy evening well done, look forward to seeing your knitting finished.

Ullfull sa...

Caramelen är jättefin! Min är upprepad... /Kram